- LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM ?
- CAR NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR A FAMILY TRIP ??
- DO YOU FEEL THERE IS A BETTER VALUE AND QUALITY SERVICE SOMEWHERE ???
LOOK NO FURTHER THAN CAR HIRE FROM PARTS 4 U IN ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND.
PAYMENT ON SITE WHEN PICKING UP THE CAR.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS, PAYPAL, CASH AND MANY MORE !!!
FILL THE FORM BELOW FOR:
AUDI A4 S-LINE 1.8 TFSI PETROL AVANT 2014
rate per day for the car above - £65.00
CARS YOU CAN HIRE FROM US WITH A PEACE OF MIND
CAR HIRE - PARTS 4 U
WHAT DOES OUR FULL COVERAGE REFUND ?
- charges for all exterior and mechanical damages to the rental car, including:
-- bodywork, roof, undercarriage
-- windscreen, windows, mirrors, locks
-- engine, transmission, battery
-- wheels (tires, rims, hubcaps)
- charges for car theft;
- charges for lost or stolen car keys or locking the car with keys inside;
- charges for taking a taxi or towing a car from an accident or breakdown scene;
- charges for loss of earnings while the car is being repaired;
- administration fees charged by the car rental company
Please note: Full Coverage will refund charges for the maximum amount of 3 000 EUR. df
WHAT DOES OUR FULL COVERAGE NOT REFUND ?
Renters must abide by the terms of the rental agreement: Full Coverage will not refund any charges incurred as a result of actions which violate those terms such as negligent driving, misfuelling or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Full Coverage does not refund:
- service not approved by the car rental company such as repairs at renter’s own expense and roadside assistance;
- damage to the car's interior or charges for cleaning the interior (unless caused by a collision);
- damage to / loss of extra equipment (child seats, GPS devices)
WHAT IS INCLUDED AS STANDARD IN YOUR CAR RENTAL INSURANCE ?
Standard insurance provided by the car rental company limits your liability for damage to the car (CDW) or car theft (TP) to the Excess – the maximum amount the car rental company will charge you ranging from £ 184.98 to £ 2774.70.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED AS STANDARD IN YOUR CAR RENTAL INSURANCE ?
CDW does not cover such parts of the car as windscreen, windows, wheels, roof and undercarriage – the renter is charged for their damage by the car rental company. The renter is also charged for replacement keys and roadside assistance as well as for those days when the car rental company loses earnings for the reason that car is being repaired.
If an unexpected situation occurs, you may need to cancel your booking. Protect yourself against cancellation charges and get your money back if you need to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances.
why is cancel protection worth a buy ?
- Waives all cancellation fees
- Allows you to cancel your booking up to 24 hours before pick-up at no extra charge
- Gives you the entire prepaid amount back if you cancel your booking at least 24 hours before pick-up
With Roadside Assistance you don`t have to worry about who to contact or how to act in the event that an emergency occurs on the road. Roadside Assistance provides 24/7 customer support and advisory services in the event of a car breakdown or other roadside emergency no matter where and when do you need it.
what is included in the price ?
- Telephone hotline consultations
- E-mail support
- Communication with the car rental supplier in case of emergency
roadside assistance applies in the following situations:
- Road accident involving a rental car
- Dead battery
- Flat Tire